Friday, February 14, 2014

How to get rid of blackheads?

Blackheads is a problem that every person faces and looks forward to have a fresh, clear face. Let us do it my way, so that, you do not have to go the parlour and lighten your pockets.

Let me first give you an overview of why blackheads actually occur. When you wash your face with a face-wash the pores of your skin open up and the dirt is cleared. When you walk out like that in the open air and in this polluted environment, the dirt again sits into the open pores and thus causing those dirty blackheads to appear.

The solution is simple: Close the pores after a face wash!!! Hmmm okay so how would you do that would be your next question. Use a TONER after you wash your face. Toners close those pores keeping your face fresh.

Simple isn't it? I know!!! After all who would like to go under that sharp object which parlours use to remove blackheads. Oops that gave me goosebumps and reminded me of my red-nose.

A suggestion from my side would be use products which love your face and not your money. I would recommend using Oriflame for this. It has a range of products specific to the blackhead problem.

Pure Skin Face Wash - Use it daily to get a fresh feel every morning




Pure Skin Face Scrub - Use this twice a week and tell good-bye to those stubborn blackheads


Pure Skin Toner - Use it daily following the face-wash / scrub





Pure Skin Blackhead clearing mask - Apply once or twice a week and pamper yourself



Use these and get the look you desire for your face. Contact me to get these products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment